- How can I make sure I get my email about my child’s safety at school?
- Will it land in my SPAM folder?
- Will my email provider bounce it, so I don’t get it at all?
Depending on your email settings, your email provider might bounce our notification to you, or place it in your SPAM folder. Below, you’ll find some measures that you can take, but ‘how’ will be dependent on your email provider (they’re all different).
- add our email address ‘notifications@farmingsafelynearschools’ to your contacts or phone book at your email provider*
- whitelist our email address ‘notifications@farmingsafelynearschools’ at your email service provider*
- Mark emails from us as ‘NOT SPAM’*
*In each case, you’ll need to consult the Help pages at your email service provider to learn how. You may need to take these actions both in your email reader (if you use Outlook, Eudora, Thunderbird or something similar) and at the web mail resource (getting your email in a web browser) of your email service provider.